Wednesday, March 7, 2012

happy holi

I wish the festival of colors will bring more cheer and happiness in everyone s life. When the Holika burns, I wish all the evil in this world will disappear in the flames. I always wonder why our country is so weak. I wish our politicians were less selfish. I mean how much can a man eat in a day. What will they do with all the wealth and land they amass, am sure they will keep worrying daily about how to keep it to themselves. Selflessness will surely bring in great satisfaction and true happiness in ones life.

Lets hope some day things improve. I am happy with all the patients I serve. They always laugh and bless me...they realize it is not about money but it is about service that I want to give...I don't need to tell them that, they understand it...

I wish our politicians also have something to feel happy about apart from the wealth they keep amassing...

No comments:

Post a Comment