Sunday, June 23, 2013

AWARDS

I am glad to announce that I have received the prestigious  INTERNATIONAL SCHOLAR AWARD from the AMERICAN ACADEMY OF OPHTHALMOLOGY this week...

I have received a total of 5 awards from America, 4 from AAO and 1 from AMA

4 from AMERICAN ACADEMY OF OPHTHALMOLOGY
1) ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
2) INTERNATIONAL OPHTHALMOLOGIST EDUCATION AWARD
3) LEO AWARD
4) INTERNATIONAL SCHOLAR AWARD

1 from AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
1) PHYSICIAN RECOGNITION AWARD


For me this is a great achievement more so as I have received all these awards at such a young age and also being on my own in practice in this relatively small city, Pune...
for my work on Oculoplasty, Cometic eye surgery, Squint (strabismus), Low vision aids, artificial eyes...and my research work

No comments:

Post a Comment