Monday, November 12, 2012

COSMETIC SURGERY

I have been doing a lot of surgery especially for cosmetic improvement. It is very challenging and technically quite difficult.. Achieving perfection becomes the goal and every step and action during surgery is well rehearsed in the mind before execution. I cannot deny the role of experience especially when it comes to surgery. Experience makes one wiser and I guess I am able to give good results and satisfy my patients due to the experience I have gained over the last 10 years...

The more you perform surgery the more you reflect on it and then try to make it better next time. Providence or luck and destiny are very important factors which decide many things. Patience and attention to detail are crucial to get good outcomes in surgery..

The challenge is the reward I guess in this field..

No comments:

Post a Comment