Saturday, September 8, 2012

Award...what do they mean to me !

I just got the news that I have received an award for innovation in ophthalmology...

what does this mean to me... how do I take this...

I am happy ... but more so because I can share it with my family and parents, friends and of course my patients who never cease to be grateful to me for what little I do for them to help them. 

I guess the joy is in sharing this achievement and not in self glorification at this achievement. 

I have been regularly receiving awards one or two since the year 2009...i do work hard but also comsider myself blessed and lucky...i feel like doing more for my patients and loved ones...

I will receive one more award in December from the Strabismus society of India for my contributions to the field of squint. ..
of course i definitely look forward to it....

No comments:

Post a Comment